” And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. – Revelation 12:11
Ever felt like no matter what you say or do—something is out to get you? Yeah, me too. Well, I don’t know if this is comforting or not, but you’re not crazy. Something actually is out to get you. Whether or not you believe in God, stick with me because this might explain a lot. There’s a concept in the Bible called spiritual warfare. No, it isn’t the horror section on Netflix. Spiritual warfare is something you bump into every day. . It’s the feeling of rejection you felt from your wife/girlfriend. . It’s the pull to visit the porn site you promised yourself you’d never use again. . It’s the fear of something bad happening that wakes you up night after night.
The good news is that you aren’t helpless against it. With God, you can do something about it.
So, what is spiritual warfare? I know it sounds crazy, but the Bible tells us there is a cosmic war happening, and we are the battlefield.
God wants us to follow Him, but there is an enemy (the devil) who is doing everything he can to make us choose anything else but God. “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly”.- (John 10:10).
Now let’s be clear, I’m not saying every bad thing happening in your life is a supernatural attack, but there is an enemy working against us, “Be Sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” (1 Peter 5:8).
So, here’s are few simple yet Powerful “Spiritual Testimonies” to lean into God and the tools he gives us to know how to handle it when the enemy strikes. Say it out loud in your personal Prayers and Reap the Benefits.
- “Through the Blood of Jesus, I am Redeemed from the Hands of Devil.” Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy. – (Psalm 107:2)
- “Through the Blood of Jesus, All my Sins are forgiven.” For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. – (Matthew 26:28)
- “The Blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son is continually cleansing me from All Sins.” But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. – (1 John 1:7)
- “Through the Blood of Jesus, I am Justified, made righteous, just as if I never sinned.” Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. – (Romans 3:24) Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. – (Romans 5:9)
- “Through the Blood of Jesus, I am Sanctified, made holy, set apart to God.” Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate. – (Hebrews 13:12)
- “My Body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, Redeemed , Cleansed, Sanctified by the blood of Jesus, therefore the devil has no place in me and no power over me. Amen” Foods for the stomach and the stomach for foods, but God will destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. – (1 Corinthians 6:13)
I’ve experienced true freedom in my fight. I have experienced that it is possible to know Jesus on an intimate level today, right now—and that is the very thing that compelled me to share this with you.
I want the same freedom for you.