Fellowship is an important part of our faith. Coming together to support one another is an experience that allows us to learn, gain strength, and show the world exactly what God is.
- Establish Fellowship with others , It is Possible only if we take the first step.
- Strengthen your Fellowship , There are many ways to Strengthen and unite in Fellowship.
- Maintain Unity in Fellowship , It is Likely to be damaged by someone’s misguided approach.
- Act in Unity , It is a strong Chord.
- Try to Understand the Glory of Unity and fellowship , those who don’t know it, won’t need anyone near them.
- Your Fellowship should be , with Jesus Christ , Church and other fellow Believers in Christ.
- Strive to Grow in Unity as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Christian community is a big deal. It’s important for our happiness and growth. And it’s not an optional part of the Christian life. When we are in close relationships with other believers, we have people to pray for us, support us, encourage us, exhort us and serve alongside us.