As a Church we might be tempted to think we can merely provide some biblical content and maybe some “how-to” tips and people should grow spiritually as a result. But, more goes into helping people grow than providing knowledge. We also need an environment that is conducive to spiritual growth. Find out the Outcomes, if you are not placed in the Right Environment.
- If the Leader is not Right , The Followers will not be Right.
- If the Parents are not Right , The children’s won’t be Right.
- If the Teacher is not Right, The students won’t be Right.
- If the Pastor is not Right, The Believers won’t be Right.
- If the Rulers are not Right, The Authorities won’t be Right.
- If the Life Partner is not Right, Our Life won’t be Right.
- If you do not follow the Right Deity, Those who follow you won’t be able to reach Heaven.
Think , Where are you Positioned now? In the Right Environment or the Wrong Environment?
Find out and start Fixing. Your End Result will depend on Today’s Action.
Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. – Ephesians 4:15