LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT
In order to succeed, we need to understand the law of cause and effect and the relationship between actions and results.
For every effect, there is a cause. The law of cause and effect is the same as the law of sowing and reaping. The laws of sowing and reaping are:
- You must have the desire to sow. Desire is the starting point.
- What you sow, so shall you reap. If you sow potatoes, you are only going to reap potatoes, not apples.
- You must sow before you reap. Sowing takes place before reaping; you must give before you get. You cannot expect the fireplace to give heat before you put in the fuel. Some people are constantly looking to get before they give. It does not work this way.
- When you sow a seed, you reap manifold. If you sow a positive seed, your harvest will be manifold in the positive and, if you sow a negative seed your harvest will be manifold in the negative. It is not uncommon to see people going against nature’s law.
- A farmer knows that you cannot sow and reap in the same day. There is always a period of gestation.
- You sow sparingly, you reap sparingly. You sow abundantly, you reap abundantly.
A man’s mind is like a garden. If we don’t plant anything, something will grow and that will be weeds, That is nature’s law.
The same holds true in our lives. Even if we plant good seeds, weeds would still grow. The process of weeding goes on forever.